School administration is the school’s main governing body, and it plays a major part in making decisions related to students, faculty and the school’s overall status. Our Administration Department is full of enthusiastic individuals, passionate about maintaining a certain standard of education and behaviour. Most of our Administration Department have been with us for years. We are very proud to be working with such a focused and dedicated support system of the school.
Summer – White Shirt , Navy Blue shorts or Trouser, White Socks, Belt, Black Shoes .
Summer – White Shirt , Navy Blue Skirt, White Socks, Belt, Black Shoes.
House T-Shirts to be worn on Friday as well as during Sports activity only.
Winter – Navy Blue Sweater or Blazers with school Monogram, Tie , Belt.
Rules and Regulations
- No child is allowed to enter school premises after 08:10 A.M.
- No child suffering from any infectious disease will be allowed to attend the school until he/she is free from infection and produces medical certificate.
- Half day leave is not allowed. Only in case of emergency, the child is allowed to leave the school premises only with the parents . Parents/ Guardians are expected to carry the I-card during Pick-up.
- Children who are availing the school transport shall not be allowed to get down of the bus at the bus stops if the parents are not present to collect them from there. Under such circumstances, the child will be brought back to the school, from where the child can be collected later.
- Parents are required to give correct particulars of the child at the time of admission. There will not be any changes in student’s record after filling the form.
- Tuition fees is payable for all 12 months of the session. Fees of every month should be deposited before 10th of every month. There after a fine of Rs.10/- per day would be charged until 20th date. And on non payment of fees, name of the students would be struck off.
- The result of annual examination will not be issued, if the dues of the current session are pending.
- Caution money will be refunded at the time of withdrawal from the school on producing of caution money deposit receipt provided all school dues have been cleared with one month notice.
- .Re-admission will have to be sought if pupil’s name has been removed from rolls.
- Parents can meet the Principal with prior appointment between 9:30 A.M to 10:30 A.M.
- Parents – Teachers meeting is conducted on the last working day of every month.